Friday, September 10, 2010

Making my way back....

Hello Bloggers!

I am slowing making my way back after a looonnnng summer hiatus filled with lots of Physical Therapy and muscle relaxers, walks on the beach and catching up with some of my favorite tv shows (who knew Grey's Anatomy was still all dark and twisty but funny at the same time, love that show!) and a few new ones ( Madmen, Rome...HOT!)

I am currently working on a few new projects I hope to share soon!


What did you do this summer?


K

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin, good to see you back! I've been busy with the Collage Coterie online course (see my blog for details) and being out and about with the family. It's been a great summer - although not great weather in the UK :0(

    But we're now all back to work, back to school, back to real life!

    Looking forward to seeing your new projects........

    Jo
    xx

    ReplyDelete